Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm a neglectful blogger...

...but honestly nothing worth blogging has happened lately. Unless you count rereading the entire Harry Potter series from cover to cover or watching tearful Grey's Anatomy reruns (thank you Netflix!). I didn't think you would... The studio is closed for summer break until after Labor Day so I don't even have wonderfully funny baby ballerina stories to tell. Classes at UTA start on Thursday! I was ready to go back but now that it's two days away and I have to start waking up at 5:45am again...not so much. But the start of a new semester always brings the promise of new experiences and friends. Oh and of course the furthering of my higher education.

I am doing something soon that I have been wanting to do for a long time now and am very excited! I am moving out of my parents house! [Insert victory dance] As some of you know my grandparents are very sick (and completely crazy!) and moved in with us. Needless to say, our house is very crowded! I just have to hold out a few more month then I will only have to share my space with my teeny tiny Bella! Filling an apartment takes a lot of stuff so I have started shopping! Look out Target!Dishes, appliances, furniture...its been pretty fun! I even started up-cycling some old wicker furniture that has been cluttering our living room. It was brown, fraying in some places and all together ugly. I cleaned it up and painted it black. I'll post pics when they're completely finished but they already look tons better!



No comments:

Post a Comment