Saturday, July 28, 2012

I Have NOTHING To Wear!


I haven't done much self-exploring (I blame the 104 degree weather) but I have explored my closet! I seem to have a talent for opening the door to my jam pack closet and still never finding anything to wear. My usual remedy for this is to go straight to the mall and buy random tops and bottoms just to come home and have the same problem in a week or less. It's not that I really don't have anything to wear, I just get tired of wearing the same outfits over and over. So I decided to try and mix things up before heading to the mall.

My closet is categorized and color coded. I started by pulling out a top I haven't worn in a while and tried to find different bottoms and accessories to match.




(Of course Bella was there to help!) Then repeat using the same top.




I made it through my entire closet. It was very time consuming, but well worth it. I have lots of new outfits without going to the mall. And now I know what I actually need for the mall instead of buying separate pieces and hoping I have something to match! I took pictures with my iPad so I have go back and look at them in case I have another "I have nothing to wear!" moment. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment