Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday, Monday...

Today's Monday and that means it was the first day of 3-4 yr old ballet/tap/tumble class! Seriously, these kiddos are super cute! And even better, they are well behaved! Only 1 cry-er and she eventually joined class! A teacher's dream! Of course, it was only the first day so I'm sure they will all become more comfortable and more out going. I still have a feeling that this will be a good class! After last year's babies, I am very thankful for well behaved children!

I also have 3 very full ballet classes on Thursday's. Very exciting! Some many of the new kiddos signed up for only ballet class which I find very flattering. I think all the ballet TV's shows are causing an upswing in the area of ballet. No complaints here! I have never taught a really full class before! I have so many wonderful ideas for our recital! (I know its 8 months aways but I liked to be prepared!) So many adorable costumes and lovely pieces of music to pick out!

I love that I have my job to throw all my energy and extra time into. Especially since in a few weeks I will officially be a pageant has-been! On September 29 I will have to crown a new Miss North Texas! I'm not ready for this! I am normally not an emotional person but I have cried more in the few months since Miss Texas pageant then I have all year! I know its lame. But I spent so many years and all my energy working towards a goal that I didn't accomplish and will never have another chance to. Maybe I put too much importance in becoming Miss Texas and neglected the other parts of my life... I almost feel like I was absorbed in a long serious relationship and now that its over I'm looking around thinking "where did every body go?" Although I am certainly blessed to have friends who not only supported my dream but also believed I could actually be Miss Texas. So I guess I'm looking around thinking "When did everyone get married and when did I get old?" Ah, time flies when you're having fun!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone is still here! Miss Texas was a wonderful experience that molded you into the fabulous person you are now. Also let's hang out soon!!!
    Love you,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete